If you join Baxi Works between 15th July 2019 and 30th November 2019 and register your first boiler within 30 days you have the opportunity to get the Expert Trades Office Package absolutely FREE*!
As you come on your journey with Baxi you’ll see we’re always looking for ways in which we can add value for our loyal Baxi Works installers and help support and grow your business.
The Expert Trades Office Package helps you:
- Create professional quotes and invoices in minutes
- Create digital gas certificates to save you time
- Chase payments automatically with late payment reminders
In addition, it has never been more important to move to digital as all businesses from next year will be required to use digital software for invoicing as part of HMRC's ‘Making Tax Digital’ initiative.
This sees the end of the tax return – but worry not, this is where the Expert Trades Office Package can help you make the change!
See how the Expert Trades Office Package can save you time as well as help you be compliant with the new HMRC initiative here. (insert link to www.experttrades.com/easyadmin)
*The subscription for this package is normally £80 + VAT per year. But as a new Baxi Works member you will get the first two years absolutely FREE.
**All you need to do to qualify for this offer is to join Baxi Works during the promotional period and register your first boiler within 30 days of joining.
Do this and the Baxi Works team will email you to let you know what to do next!
Terms and Conditions
Baxi Heating UK Limited (“Baxi”) is a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 03879156 whose registered office is at Brooks House, Coventry Road, Warwick, CV34 4LL. Baxi is the promoter of the promotion.
Baxi “Get the Expert Trades Office package free* when you join Baxi Works and register your first boiler**” Promotion
1. This offer is open to new Baxi Works members within the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of the Promoter, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion, are not eligible to enter.
2. This promotion opens at 12.00am Monday 15th July 2019 and closes at 23.59pm on Saturday 30th November 2019.
3. **To qualify for the free Expert Trades Office package you must join Baxi Works within the promotional period and must register your first boiler on Baxi Works, for warranty or Gas Safe and warranty, within 30 days of that joining date.
4. Those Baxi Works members that qualify for the free Expert Trades Office package will be notified of their eligibility via email once they register their first boiler on Baxi Works. To take advantage of the offer, the Baxi Works member will need to forward this email to email@example.com and a member of the Expert Trades team will make contact with you directly to arrange the subscription.
5. The subscription cost for the *Expert Trades Office package is normally RRP £80 + VAT per year. This promotion covers the subscription fee for the first two years. The two year period will commence once you subscribe to the Expert Trades Office package. After the two year period, the subscription fee will go to the price at that time, this is currently £80 + VAT per year.
You are free to cancel at any time and Expert Trades will stop the renewal. If they do not want to continue with the subscription, you are required to cancel before the end of the second year.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for provision of the Expert Trades Office package. Expert Trades are solely responsible.
7. The free Expert Trades Office package offer is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative will be offered.
8. The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
9. By taking advantage of this promotion, you have provided your personal information [name, company and home town or city] to the Promoter, who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered into by taking part in the competition.
10. Any personal information collected will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
11. You have the right to object to the processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Privacy Compliance Manager in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify those that qualify including, but not limited to, proof of identity, proof of membership of Baxi Works, proof of registering their first boiler on Baxi Works within 30 days of joining, and to withdraw the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has accepted the promotion using fraudulent means.
13. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
14. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
15. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
16. Full Baxi Works terms and conditions apply. These can be found at www.baxiworks.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
17. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.back